Thank you for your interest in reporting on the ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI 2014. Please take a look at the CHI 2014 Conference Preview and our press releases to get an idea of the scope of the program.
Rosemary W. Stevens
CHI 2014 Publicity Coordinator
All members of the press who did not registered in advance must register at CHI 2014 in Toronto, Canada. To qualify for a CHI 2014 press pass, please complete the press accreditation form below.
Please Note: Even if you have qualified for a CHI press badge in the past, you must re-qualify for CHI 2014.
CHI 2014 Press Accreditation Form
To provide you with the appropriate support, please send an e-mail with the information requested below to: chi2014@publicizeIT.com
- Web site/s with which you are associated
- Phone number at which you can be reached
- What is your area of expertise?
- What are your areas of interest within the CHI 2014 program?
- Are there particular presenters you would like to interview?
- When and where do you expect to publish your articles?
- Please provide links to articles you have published.
- Have you attended previous CHI conferences? If so, which ones?
- Have you attended previous ACM conferences or events? If so, which ones?
- Is there anything else we should know about your interest in covering CHI 2014?
I will review your information and contact you within the next 24-48 hours.
Rosemary W. Stevens, Press Coordinator - chi2014@publicizeIT.com