CHI 2014 Women's Breakfast
Tuesday, 29 April
7:00am - 8:30am
Convention Center Exhibition Hall
Get to know new women in the HCI field and make valuable connections!
- Understand the challenges and successes of women.
- Discuss in small table groups such topics as mentoring networks, work-life balance, diverse success paths, and personal-branding.
- “Speaker-sparks” will be shared by CHI leaders. Each will share a quick story and then ask a question for table groups to discuss.
- Participants can range from students just starting in the field, professionals just beginning their journey in academia or industry, and seasoned leaders willing to share their expertise.
- Buffet Breakfast Served
- $15 for students / $25 for SIGCHI Members
- Only 300 seats are available for this special breakfast program so register soon!
- (NOTE: if you have already registered you can go back and add this to your registration)